Press Resource Center
Professional journalists regularly turn to the National Foundation for Credit Counseling® (NFCC®) as a reliable source for personal finance stories. The NFCC and its nationwide network of member agencies are uniquely positioned to offer expert commentary on a range of topics including student loan debt, buying a home, avoiding foreclosure, establishing credit, debt management, balancing a household budget and more.
Click here to connect with a personal finance expert from the NFCC or one of our nationwide network of nonprofit financial counseling centers.
Click here to request an interview with a consumer who is facing or has overcome financial challenges.
Click here to have instant access to information about the NFCC and its designated spokespeople.
Click here for access to the latest survey and research data from the NFCC.
Here are the latest press announcements and statements from the NFCC, including news from the previous year.
- October 18, 2018 – NFCC Recognizes Exceptional Achievements of Individuals and Member Agencies at Annual Conference
- October 1, 2018- NFCC Sets the Stage for Transformation of the Credit Counseling Industry
- September 18, 2018 – NFCC Programs for Military Service Members and Veterans to Benefit from $1 Million Wells Fargo Funding Commitment
- July 17, 2018 – Rebecca Steele Named as NFCC President and CEO
- June 12, 2018 – NFCC Moves Ahead with Envisioning Home Ownership Program to Assist Nearly 60,000 Aspirational Homeowners Annually
- May 14, 2018 – Business Development Leader Joins National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- May 1, 2018 – Millennials More Likely to Crowdfund Small Business Startups
- April 3, 2018 – Gender and Generational Differences Drive Increased Late Bill Payment and Debt Collection Activity
- March 5, 2018 – Peter Klipa Named as NFCC Creditor Relations Vice President
- Archived Press Announcements
- Financial Literacy Survey Archives