You understand and agree that the Sites are semi-public and provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. We disclaim all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Sites, or the accuracy of any opinion or information contained on the Sites. The opinions expressed on the Sites are not necessarily the opinions of us and may or may not be totally accurate. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Sites with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP The Sites contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including videos, articles, information, catalogs, brochures, comments, data, text, software, photos and graphics (“Content”). This Content is subject to copyrights owned by NFCC® and/or other individuals or entities and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- TRADEMARK RIGHTS The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of NFCC® belong exclusively to NFCC® and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos (including third-party product names) are the property of their respective owners. The use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on these Sites confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of NFCC® or any third party.
- LICENSE GRANT If you make any submission to or communications on the Sites, you automatically grant to NFCC®, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted to NFCC®, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content material in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. NFCC® may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
- Using a public area for any purpose in violation of local, state, federal, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity or privacy rights;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by NFCC® in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements, solicitations or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from NFCC®;
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another business, person or entity, including NFCC®, its related entities, employees and agents;
- Registering under more than one name and/or e-mail address;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting any communications that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the public area or the Sites, or which, in the judgment of NFCC®, exposes NFCC® or any of its customers, partners or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Record the dialogue in public areas on the Sites.
- Terminate a user’s access to any portions or pages of the Sites.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication made on the Sites.
NFCC® reserves the right to take any other action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests, visitors, or the public.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” NFCC® MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITES OR THE CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS ON THE SITES, OR ANY WEB SITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SITES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NFCC® DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SITES AND ALL SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND SERVICES, INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY NFCC® OR A REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.When using the Sites, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of NFCC®, its partners, advertisers, and sponsors. Accordingly, NFCC® assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Sites. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THEY ARE ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES, INCLUDING ANY SUPPORT SERVICES, WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, AND ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT ALL TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING.FURTHER, NFCC® DOES NOT ENDORSE AND MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, INFORMATION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NFCC® BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT ON THE SITES OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE SITES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall NFCC®, its partners, sponsors, advertisers, agents or licensors, or any third parties mentioned on the Sites be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental, consequential or other indirect damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Sites, the Content or any communications of the Sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not NFCC® is advised of the possibility of such damages. NFCC® is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Sites, Content, or public area.YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OTHER DISPUTE WITH NFCC® IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY NFCC®. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY, OR THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITES EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES THAT YOU PAID US DURING A ONE-YEAR PERIOD FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AT ISSUE.
- INDEMNIFICATION By using the Sites you agree to indemnify and hold NFCC®, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives and members harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, or causes of action (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from your use or misuse of the Sites.
- PASSWORDS Certain parts of the Sites require a login and password to enter. Users agree that they are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur on their account while their password is being used. NFCC® reserves the right to access and disclose any information, including, without limitation, user names of accounts and other information, to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests.
- PRIVACY We collect personal information on the Sites, which is subject to the terms of our privacy statement, located at Privacy Notice and Security Policy.
- LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES The Sites may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these external sites nor does it endorse the activities or services provided by these web sites. Under no circumstances shall we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such external web sites.
Effective Date: April 20, 2009