The National Foundation for Credit Counseling strives to build national programs and initiatives that provide consumers with quality financial counseling and education. What distinguishes the NFCC network is:
- The Strength of Our Brand – NFCC member agencies exemplify the industry “Gold Standard.”
- Valued Endorsements – Supporters broadcast our message to stakeholders and consumers through their communication outlets.
- Financial Literacy Opportunities – Strong, respected supporters provide distribution, talent, technology, and funding to support the NFCC and its member agencies in providing critical financial skills to consumers.
- Consumer Advocacy – Cohesive relationships help us form alliances and keep us attuned to matters affecting our sector and consumers.
- Creditor Involvement – As our environment continues to change, supporters aid to engage foundations and their community outreach teams.
- Best Practices – Consumers are adapting to new technology and social forums. Our ability to keep up-to-date in this arena will define our future success.
List of Supporters
- Bank Administration Institute
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Citi Community Development
- Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
- Jump$tart Coalition
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- NeighborWorks America
- TD Bank
- United Way Worldwide
- Visa Practical Money Skills for Life
- Ways to Work, Inc.
- Wells Fargo
Through federal grant funding and generous donations, NFCC members are able to provide affordable financial counseling and educational services to millions of consumers annually. Thank you for your support.
President and CEO
Bank Administration Institute
Ways To Work, Inc.
Vice President of Financial Education
Experian North America
For more information on how to partner with the NFCC contact Sherrill Berk, Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, at 804.363.0584 or email@example.com.