Housing Pilot Member Application
Please complete the following form to apply for membership in the NFCC Housing Pilot program.
Required documents for the application
Following the submission of your application, you will receive an email requesting the following documents.
- Agency HUD Certification
- HUD 9902 Form
- List of counselor names providing housing counseling services, and their HUD certificates
- Additional Policies and Procedures for housing counseling that your agency may have
- Latest bank account statement
- A complete copy of most recently completed audit report
- A copy of most recent versions of your 990 and 990T
- A list of all governing board members including names, employers, titles, contact information, compensation by Applicant, if any
- A Board Resolution supporting your eﬀorts to gain membership in the NFCC, indicating the date of the meeting in which it was approved
- Insurance certificates for Directors and Officers, Errors and Omissions and Dishonesty Bond
- Fee policy
- Code of Conduct
- An example of current consumer facing advertising messages, if any
- Policies and procedures for grievances
- Nepotism policy
- Data security policies and procedures
- Dues Worksheet
Who We Are
Founded in 1951, the National Foundation for Credit Counseling is the oldest nonprofit financial counseling organization with a mission to help all Americans gain control over their finances. We support a network of committed member agencies to deliver high quality, practical financial education and counseling services, 1,500+ NFCC certified credit counselors serve all U.S. states and territories, empowering millions of consumers to take charge of their finances. NFCC certified credit counselors offer one-on-one financial reviews that address credit card debt, mortgages and rentals, housing decisions, and money management.