As you approach these steps in life — before, during, and after your military service — it’s important to have a clear understanding of your personal finances and the options available to you.
NFCC is proud to support service members and veterans throughout this journey.
Find Your Financial Partner
Our certified counselors assist you one-on-one in facing a range of challenges and opportunities, from buying your first home to confronting debt.
Tools and Resources
- Visit our Debt Management for Military and Veterans page for resources on managing your debt before it grows into a bigger problem.
- Thinking of declaring bankruptcy? Learn how it may affect you as a service member or veteran.
- Looking to buy your first home? Check out our homebuying page for veterans and service members, which explains how the benefits you’ve earned by serving our country can help get you into your new home.
- MyMoneyCheckUp provides a helpful snapshot of your financial situation. Use this tool to tell us a little bit about yourself and your situation, and we can help you create a plan for the future.
- What kind of car can you afford? Do you have enough money to retire? How much should you save for vacation? We offer a range of online financial calculators to help you forecast the future.
- Are you spending more than you make each month? Use our monthly budget planner to track your income and monitor your expenses.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs offers information about VA Home Loans, GI Bill benefits, and more.
- The Military Family Advisory Network provides online financial education resources for military and veteran families through its MilCents program.