Follow #NFCCtips as we discuss Credit Counseling 101!
Make plans to join our #NFCCtips Twitter Chat on Thursday, July 26th at 3pm EDT as we discuss Credit Counseling 101! There will be 3 chances to win an Amazon gift card!
1-$75 Amazon gift card
2-$50 Amazon gift card
3-$25 Amazon gift card
Use #NFCCtips to participate.
For an easy way to keep track of the conversation, try using our tchat.io chatroom.
Questions we’ll discuss:
- Q1: What is nonprofit credit counseling?
- Q2: What should people look for in a nonprofit credit counseling organization?
- Q3: How is credit counseling offered? In person, over the phone, or online?
- Q4: Is there a fee to talk to a credit counselor?
- Q5: What happens during a credit counseling session?
- Q6: When should someone talk to a credit counselor?
- Q7: How does credit counseling differ from credit repair?
- Q8: How long is a credit counseling session?
- Q9: What services do nonprofit credit counseling organizations provide?
- Q10: How do you schedule a session?
- Q11: Any final tips for someone considering working with a credit counselor
Anyone can participate, but you must be following @NFCC and RSVP below to win our prizes!
Winner must be a US resident 18 or older. No purchase necessary. Winners are randomly selected and announced within 1 day of the chat.
To make it easier for us to keep track of attendees and pick our winners, please RSVP below with your twitter handle and email address. Winners will be selected at random from RSVPs. If a winner is chosen who RSVPed but did not attend a second winner will be chosen.
*Indicates required field
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]