Do you have questions about credit reports and credit scores?
Join us as we host the #CreditCrew Twitter chat featuring Equifax, Experian and TransUnion on Thursday, February 15th at 4p.m. ET. This chat will cover some of the most commonly asked questions about credit reports and credit scores.
For an easy way to follow along and participate click here.
Topic: Credit 101
Host: The National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
Questions We’ll Discuss:
- Q1: What is the difference between a credit score and a credit report?
- Q2: Why should you take the time to review your credit report?
- Q3: Where can you access your credit report?
- Q4: What should you do if you find an error on your credit report?
- Q5: What information should you include with your dispute?
- Q6: Why might your credit scores be different with the 3 credit bureaus?
- Q7: How often do credit scores change?
- Q8: What behaviors are most beneficial to your credit?
- Q9: What behaviors are most detrimental to your credit?
- Q10: What should someone do if they are struggling with their credit and debt?
- Q11: Any final tips for those who want to improve their credit?