Press Resource Center
Professional journalists regularly turn to the National Foundation for Credit Counseling® (NFCC®) as a reliable source for personal finance stories. The NFCC and its nationwide network of member agencies are uniquely positioned to offer expert commentary on a range of topics including student loan debt, buying a home, avoiding foreclosure, establishing credit, debt management, balancing a household budget and more.
Click here to connect with a personal finance expert from the NFCC or one of our nationwide network of nonprofit financial counseling centers.
Click here to request an interview with a consumer who is facing or has overcome financial challenges.
Click here to have instant access to information about the NFCC and its designated spokespeople.
Click here for access to the latest survey and research data from the NFCC.
Here are the latest press announcements and statements from the NFCC, including news from the previous year.
- October 3, 2017 – NFCC Launches Program Supporting Small Business Owner Financial Wellness with Boost from TD Bank
- September 29, 2017 – NFCC Gathers National Network of Financial Advocates for Annual Conference
- September 12, 2017 – NFCC Announces Jeff Faulkner as Acting President and CEO
- July 18, 2017 – NFCC and Framework Partnership Merges Innovative Homebuyer Education Technology and Access to Personalized Counseling
- Archived Press Announcements
- Financial Literacy Survey Archives